- File Size: 1570 KB
- Print Length: 245 pages
- Publisher: BlueShelfBookstore (August 5, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013ILCNQQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,411,935 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #576 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #1690 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- #7118 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
Deadly Voyage (Logan Ryvenbark's Saga Book 7) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Reading this frustrated me a bit as I look for mil SciFi and I get a story where someone watched a few movies or read some books for their military insights. The inconsistencies just pile up -- don't believe author knows difference between a fire tm, squad, platoon and I'll stop there. He threw in 'cool' weapons but in doing so created inconsistency. The method genius uses to counter a million to 1 disadvantage is ... Disheartening --- NBC. And this has a lot of religious overtones thru out. The good guys use WMD? Come on. And MC has robotic pillboxes and a host of other weapons, if intelligently applied to counter 'threat'. Nuke em!
I got confused to 'his universe' as author used planets, implying origin of characters but then characters had earth type accents and just switched around from Florida to Texas to Planet X, Y, Z.
Amazon special at $0.0 and can't recommend to spend money to go any further. The one question by the end -- are the angels really Angels.
For a start, it has been taught for a very long time that the various different creation accounts in Genesis were written as parables and never intended to be taken literally. But the stories themselves, including Cain and Abel specially state that there are other people. That's why there's a need for the Mark of Cain, so those who aren't part of "gods people" do not kill him.
If you want an actual good story with deep characters and a proper understanding of theology, try Orson Scott Card or Darren Mark Wright.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera