- File Size: 281 KB
- Print Length: 165 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06WP5N5Z7
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #150,301 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Deadly Webs: Unwoven- Book 2 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Although there is some adult language, including the f-word, the frequency of use is limited. Especially when compared to the first two books in this series. If this were a film, it probably would be rated PG 13 for language and violence.
Incidentally, the violence and action are well described and are not too graphic.
Before reading this, Book 2, I urge you to read Deadly Webs: The Beginning Book 0 and Book 1 Deadly Webs: Trapped- A Riveting Mystery Book 1
Length: Print, 165 pages.
Q - Target Audience/Genre and is it marketed as Nonfiction or Fiction:
A – Action-Adventure or Crime Fiction.
Q - How was this book obtained?
A – Bought on Amazon.
Q - Is this a book that I can read without having to read others first?
A – You could, but it would be a disservice to you as a reader.
Q – If this is a recurring character or a series, does it have a cliffhanger ending?
A – There is no cliffhanger ending.
Q - Are there a lot of typos/misspellings, grammatical errors or other editing failures?
A – No misspellings, but sometimes the words selected by the writer strike me as a bit strange, even though they do work.
Q - Is this a fast, easy read or is it more of a leisure read?
A – A fast read.
Q - My biggest pleasure or disappointment?
A – Issues related to smoke inhalation were a bit difficult to relate to, but I cannot elaborate, as doing so might lead to a spoiler.
To give a feel for the editing, and the style and flow of this work, I am posting a brief excerpt below.
I’ve chosen not to include any excerpts, simply because the writing style can be more fairly judged by reading either of the first two books.
Despite my concerns regarding smoke inhalation, I did very much enjoy reading this. The writing style was smoother than Book 1, and I felt more empathy for the hero. Even so, I think the story could be improved by combining all three books into a single volume and then working a bit more on character development. What I mean is, I’d like to get to know the hero and the villain a bit more intimately. Mind you, in the short works this author has penned, he actually has done a terrific job showing us, but I’m looking for more still.
A solid four stars out of five.
Comments regarding your opinion of this book or of my review, whether favorable or unfavorable, are always welcome. If you buy the book based on my review and become disappointed, especially, I do want to know that and I want to understand how I can improve as a book reviewer. Just please be polite.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Kidnapping
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Psychological