Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Edition: Deadmund's Quest/Sports Champions|Change

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
We bought this bundle to add Move to our PlayStation. We wanted something that would give us some exercise and to be fun. The Sony Move product is relatively low priced (since we already had the PlayStation) and easy to install. The accuracy of the hand held unit with the games is quite good and the overall system works quite well.

We were most interested in the Sports Champions games which is all we play. The games are not as aerobic as we'd hoped. They do provide hours of fun as we play Frisbee golf or ping pong against each other. My only complaint is there are some pauses between holes in Frisbee Golf that slow us down.

This bundle was the cheapest way we found we could buy into the whole Move world. We've since purchased a second controller so we could play two player games that required a second controller. We also purchased a charging base for two controllers to make things easier.

We'll be looking for new games to buy and try but for now we're happy with this bundle.
on June 16, 2016
I recently got this bundle and I have to say this is the first one I have ever owned like this and I hooked it up first thing when I gotten it of coarse charged the controller first and then I checked out the sports game with disc golf and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE playing it and you can't go wrong with buying this bundle I give it a THUMBS up playing this bundle package. My whole family loves it and we are looking forward to having more time together with this bundle package.
on March 9, 2012
I wavered back and forth for a while wether or not to get the Playstation Move. I'm very glad I decided to get it. It is very fun. The sports game is very good. The other game, not so much. I traded in the "Medivial Moves" to amazon and got some store credit. I would suggest getting a second move controller. You don't really need the "navigation controller". If you have a regular PS3 controller, you can use that as a navigation controller in one hand, and the "move" controller in the other hand.
on December 28, 2011
I couldn't believe it when I saw it...a PS3 Move bundle with two games, controller and eye for only $98!!!! I bought it for my son (age 7), but I was playing it more than he was (which he wasn't too happy about). Shipped quickly and was in OEM packaging. Great Product and deal!
on April 16, 2015
I thought this would be fun for me and the kids to play together and get a little exercise to boot.
The controllers are a pain in the heiny to set up.
Most of the time the system doesn't detect or recognize them.
At the moment they are collecting dust behind the tv.
I have no idea if the game is any good or not.
Maybe we'll try again some day, but for now I have to walk away- before tossing them out in the yard!
At least I didn't pay too much.
on December 25, 2012
Amazed with the quality of the Move hardware - far outshines competing motion control hardware for precision and accuracy. The games available so far fall short of 'serious' gamer fare, but the two bundled titles are among the best available to showcase the full capabilities of the motion controller.

If you watch for sales on this or other bundles you can often score the bundle plus a second Move controller for under a hundred dollars. Note that having a second Move controller substantially enhances the experience. Even some single player games have options to play with two controllers (e.g. as a sword and shield).
on April 13, 2013
I wanted a bundle to levy the cost of buying separate move and camera and this definitely did the trick. I mean those two games that come with it are great. One is a great adventure / action game (deadmund's quest) and the other, Sports Champions, is a very formidable play on reflexes. It really feels like you're controlling the sports item.

Basically Sony knew people were interested enough in the Move to want to purchase something like this, so they made it. A win win situation!
on January 9, 2014
I couldn't have asked for a better price, game, or gear that came with this PS3 The PS3 move is great for the PS3 games that require it! It really adds fantastic game-play to the PS3! The Deadmund's Quest is one of the best games for the PS3. I think this particular package deal was much better than the sports package they were selling at the same time.I found this set on Amazon; however, they did have it available at Toys ' just not for as low as the Amazon.com price!!
on November 13, 2015
Both pretty fun games, although for a short while. Getting the camera/Move setup is a little finnicky. Good to have a big room for it. My Sports Champions case came with the disc center piece broken, so the disc just falls out. Other than that, this was a nice deal and great condition.
on August 28, 2014
The Move Controller is fantastic as is the Sports game. Deadmund's Quest is rather too energetic for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.