Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Deadpool Blu-ray” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 63% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Hold onto your chimichangas, folks. From the studio that brought you all 3 Taken films comes DEADPOOL, the block-busting, fourth-wall-breaking masterpiece about Marvel Comics sexiest anti-hero: me! Go deep inside (I love that) my origin story...typical stuff...rogue experiment, accelerated healing powers, horrible disfigurement, red spandex, imminent revenge. Directed by overpaid tool Tim Miller, and starring God s perfect idiot Ryan Reynolds, Ed Skrein, Morena Baccarin, T. J. Miller and Gina Carano, DEADPOOL is a giddy slice of awesomeness packed with more twists than my enemies intestines and more action than prom night. Amazeballs!
Disc 1: Theatrical Feature Blu-ray
**Deleted/Extended Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Director Tim Miller
**From Comics to Screen...to Screen
**Gallery (Concept Art, Costumes, Storyboards, Pre-vis, Stunt-vis)
**Deadpool s Fun Sack
**Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds and Screenwriters Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick
**Audio Commentary by Director Tim Miller and Deadpool Co-Creator/Comics Artist Rob Liefeld
Disc 2: Theatrical Feature DVD
**Deadpool s Fun Sack
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The opening credits of this movie may be my favorite opening credits scene ever. Not only does it set the mood, it's refreshingly honest.
2. This is NOT a superhero movie, no matter what you're thinking. Nobody saves the world here. Nobody wants to.
3. It's about a ex-special forces soldier named Wade who is now an underworld mercenary. He finds a screwed-up girlfriend and they have lots of kinky sex. When he discovers he has cancer, he accepts a shady offer from a weirdo who says he can help.
4. The movie is set in the X-Men universe, and it's Wade's hidden mutant genes that trigger the changes that Wade both hopes and fears.
5. The movie is full of swearing and raunchy, smart-ass humor. And it's like a pop culture quiz show - almost every other thing Wade says is a reference to something else. There are some interesting meta-moments, like breaking the fourth wall inside of breaking the fourth wall. And Reynolds even refers to himself (the actor) as being successful in Hollywood because of his looks, not his acting skills.
6. Behind the humor, however, this movie has a sad and sadistic heart. The funny and snarky comments that Wade makes really are a defense that cover some deeper pain. It's pretty violent for a Marvel comic book movie.
7. Most of the performances in the movie aren't bad, but they're your basic, generic characters that don't really get fleshed out. The movie is all about Ryan Reynolds. It stands or falls on him. Luckily for us, he was made to play this role.
8. The scene after the end of the credits is hilarious. Only about half the audience got the reference, but those that did were clapping. No, I'm not going to say anything about it.
9. This is a relatively cynical, dark, violent flick. People that like to see superheroes as idealized, sanitized, kiddie versions of humanity need to stick with Captain America or The Avengers. The rest of us, the ones that know the world is just a series of trainwrecks... well, Deadpool is our guy.
The R rating is for nudity, a couple sex scenes and about a billion F bombs.
The sex scenes aren't too intense, but there are a few breast scenes, and the lead actors butt is shown a few times.
Too much to let my nearly teenage kid watch, so be forewarned.
Now the good,
without giving too much away,
expect a comic book movie to play out like one,
improbable outcomes of insane situations,
there's CG, there's dodging of bullets, super powers, bad guys, good guys,
and the star, who's not really either.
And theres as many laughs as there is action.
Lead character is a lovable nut that lives every day with a rock solid invincibility complex,
and a deranged sense of right and wrong.
all while dropping non stop one liners.
9 minutes into the movie and I had a new all time favorite comic book (anti?)hero.
Action was fast paced enough to make up for a basic "get the bad guy" comic book plot.
Story jumps back and forth between present time and flashbacks, but it was easy to follow if you were paying attention,
and helped advance the plot in an interesting way.
ridiculously funny comic book story with decent enough acting that may even appeal to your own messed up concepts and invincibility complexes.
My Vizio P55 C1 can extend its legs with it.
Havent test the bluray disc but marvelous movie from a lot of angles. Funny, nice HDR, and good movie overall.
One down side not for the movie itself, but 4k UHD HDR market out there... still lag of content. Just Netflix is somehow getting a lot of titles but as being internet based I think a hard copy is the best way to get content. I think streamming in fine but it needs to be compressed compared to a disc.
Wish more content out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray > Movies
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Action > General
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > All Fox Titles