Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on February 7, 2016
I enjoy a good weird western and this satisfied me. This was better than most that I have read. A few of the stories may have been similar but it did not take away from my reading pleasure. Although some stories were better than others (of course), I liked them all. Three of the stories were about the same character and started out the same, they were good stories and it seems to me to be a good way to start them out. I didn't have a problem with that. If Mr. Hose were to write another collection of weird westerns ( maybe he has), I will certainly buy and read. Well done.
on May 10, 2017
This book contains several short stories with a western theme. It was an interesting read, and if you like westerns with a twist, you should give this book a shot.
on January 3, 2014
I liked the book, but almost every story was the same with different characters. I think horror set in the old west is a good idea. I am not saying, "Don't buy this book." I really have mixed feelings about it. If you get it for a good price, give it a try. It entertained me for a little while.
on February 12, 2012
Deadtown and other tales is an awesome book. It really holds your attention. The author Carl Hose is one of my favorites in "Zombie" writing. I highly recommend this book to horror fans.