BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2013
I absolutely adore Edie Falco in this series. Her character is what you call a 'functioning' drug addict where she can still do the majority of everything without screwing up (too bad - if you don't count her personal life). Some partial spoilers - nothing huge. This season she actually somewhat tried to cut back on the drugs and more or less straighten up to a certain degree but in true Jackie fashion - not happening. Her personal life is all over the board and when she has a chance to come clean at the end - she of course doesn't! LOL If you like this series I think you'll enjoy this new installment!!
on May 11, 2015
Edie Falco is always a joy. We have tried to watch her work ever since the Sopranos and she never disappoints. My wife has stage IV adeno carcenoma of the Pancreas and Edie is someone she really looks forward to. Thank You my dear from my wife Sharon. Oh and of course from me as well.
on May 18, 2014
I am hooked on this multi dementional character who is so companionate in her commitment to her patients and defense of others in unjust situations, yet so self destructive. How did this happen?? What formed these behavioral patterns?? Most of the characters in this series are studies in Human Nature. Will go through withdrawals when I come to the end of episodes available on Amazon.
on June 29, 2016
Nurse Jackie can be inexcusable at times, but you can't help but like her as she has her wonderful moments, too. Warning: This is an "addictive" series you may get "hooked" on.
on May 16, 2017
Everything was as expected
on March 3, 2017
Love the show! Thanks
on May 20, 2017
💙💜❤
Enthusiast: Campingon January 9, 2016
Things are starting to really come down on Jackie from her drug use...
on June 4, 2014
I love this series. I also really can relate to Nurse Jackie. Not the part about being a nurse but a addict. The writer had to have been one or known one to get the show so perfect and offer professional advise for Jackie. Sometimes we look for a character to compare ourselves and I think that's why I like it so much. I feel like I am closely in the same boat.
on April 30, 2016
I enjoy the series but Jackie's character is not as witty in Season Three. Jackie's change in personality is most likely a result of withdrawal from drugs but her character is mean and caustic with her friends. The acting is superb though and all the characters are great.