Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 5, 2014
I would recommend this to any dating, married, or single woman who has a fair amount of self awareness but ends up wondering...is it me??
FABULOUS BOOK!
on December 15, 2013
Ok, I was dating this guy for 1 1/2 years and something was just "not right." I couldn't put my finger on it until I read this book!! It was on backorder when I ordered it months before, but when it came in and I started to read it, it was like a light bulb went on in my head (like Gru in Despicable Me!) I followed the recommendations for dealing with it and amazingly enough, it is working. It is a great book to tell you if the thing bothering you is something that can be fixed or if you should just walk away from the relationship and move on. It is very well done. I wish I would have had this book sooner.
on August 29, 2015
So simply written. Highly recommended especially if you are in a relationship where you are unsure. Thank you for the very clear read! Grateful!
I thought this book was good and gave some good insights on what a woman should look for in a man, but it's definitely all directed toward the man and in reality when u are having problems in a relationship it's equal partners contributing to the problem. I'd like to read a book more well rounded on how each person can affect both positively or negatively these scenarios.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2017
Where was this book 10 years ago? Hee hee!
Very helpful! Has some awesome insight. And really gave me some peace.
on August 13, 2013
This book is an easy, helpful, and quick read. Every girl who is single, dating, or in a relationship that she is unsure about should be reading it. It really points out things that women should be thinking about while in relationships to protect themselves, their self esteem, their future, and their partner!
on October 13, 2015
Good info, helpful book. I found it empowering without being stereotypical or crass towards men.
on November 12, 2014
I learned a lot from this book! I always wonder before if I'm the one who's having the problem but no! Guys if you're having a problem with your relationship you should read this book!
on June 16, 2015
I recommend this book to anyone that's questioning their self or feel like their own a miracle round. Get off and read this.
on October 13, 2017