Dealmed Brand Sterile Gauze Pads, Individually Wrapped for Wound Dressing, Highly Absorbent Gauze Sponge Pads for First Aid, Home Kits, and Wound Care, 3’’ x 3’’ (100/Box)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Designed with high grade USP Type VII cotton gauze dressing to withstand both wet-to-moist and wet-to-dry dressing. Well suited for any small wounds, cuts, abrasions, wounds, ulcers, applying ointments, removing makeup or prepping needles.
- CONVENIENT: Each box contains Sterile 1's that are individually wrapped in peel down pouches inside of a large box with a convenient dispenser. Simply peel open the front and pull out as many pouches as you need at a time.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS: The sterile gauze pads are available in multiple sizes, that include: 2 in. x 2 in., 3 in. x 3 in., and 4 in. x 4 in. and depending on your needs, available in single boxes or case quantities.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Designed with non-stick materials, the gauze pads are comfortable and painless while removing or switching. The soft cotton ideal for use even with delicate skin types, with no irritations.
- HEALTHCARE NEEDS: Dealmed understands the changing climate of healthcare and how important it is to have an honest, dependable partner. As such, we’ve made it our goal to deliver a large selection of items at guaranteed low prices faster than ever before.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Being a trusted brand on Amazon for over 15 years, Dealmed started out providing high quality medical supplies within the Northeast region of the U.S. that quickly grew through the whole U.S. We've built our reputation of excellence through enhancing our products by bringing value to our customers.
What makes our product unique?Our team works diligently to provide a wide selection of affordable products quickly and efficiently with the highest level of accuracy and integrity. As a direct manufacturer and leader in new product development, we strive to offer great customer gratification.
Why we love what we do?At Dealmed, we make it our business to understand how the products we sell impact patients’ lives every day and have made it our mission to offer a full range of quality medical products delivered at low prices.
Product detailsSize:100 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.06 x 2.06 x 3.87 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 13, 2016
- Manufacturer : Dealmed
- ASIN : B01AKDIPBW
Best Sellers Rank:
#11,545 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #10 in First Aid Gauze
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pads are thin and light and classical gauze in that is is mesh like. I put pics here with the Rite-Aid 2x2's. The R-A brand are thinner and more "pad" like than mesh, smoother and more comfortable. The Dealmed may be better if you want to rub. . Although the wrapper in the Delayed says 12 ply, it is really 6 (very thin). I weighed for comparison 10 wrapped pads of the R-A and Delayed brands- the RA was 5 oz and the Delayed was 4 oz.. I am using this for wound care so this makes a difference. The amount of water absorbed into the Dealmed is much less than the R-A (probably about 50% less) , so with Dealmed I need to use twice as many as R-A to get a good wet packing, though the job is getting done.
I bought the 100 count but will not repeat.
If you liked this post- please hit the helpful button. It motivates me to do experiments- like weighing and things.
Go with the 2x2s made by Covidien or Kendall. Avoid this stuff!! You're better off using toilet paper.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.