Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dean Vendetta XMT Electric Guitar, Satin Natural with Rosewood Fingerboard and DMT Pickups
|Sale:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Paulownia body with natural finish and bolt-on construction
- 25.5-inch scale, 24-fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and dot inlays
- Dual Dean humbuckers with volume and tone controls, three-way toggle
- Dean vintage tremolo bridge
- Dean diecast tuning machines
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Dean Vendetta XMT Electric Guitar, Satin Natural with Rosewood Fingerboard and DMT Pickups
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Body Material Type||Basswood||Basswood||solid-wood||Basswood||solid-wood||Mahogany|
|Fretboard Material Type||Rosewood||Rosewood||Rosewood||Rosewood||Rosewood||Maple|
|Guitar Bridge System||Tune-O-Matic||Tune-O-Matic||Adjustable||Tune-O-Matic||tremolo||tremolo|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||combination||combination||combination||humbucker||humbucker||combination|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 5 x 41 in||15 x 6 x 43 in||19 x 46 x 6 in||12 x 6 x 40 in||15 x 6 x 43 in||15 x 5 x 41 in|
|Neck Material Type||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6||6|
Dean's Vendetta XM offers the budget-conscious a solid Vendetta option, with a bolt-on neck, a pair of Dean humbuckers, Dean diecast tuning machines, and a vintage tremolo bridge.
Vendetta XM at a Glance
Vintage tremolo bridge, Dean humbuckers.
Dean diecast tuners.
The Dean Vendetta Series
With four models to choose from, the Vendettas have string-through-body design, classic Dean V Ferrule pattern, dual Humbuckers, a 25.5-inch scale, and solid mahogany bodies with a maple neck. The Vendetta 1.0 and 2.0 are bolt-on models with black hardware. The 2.0 model features a solid flame maple top. The Vendetta 3.0 and 4.0 sport neck-through construction with the Pearl Evil Eye inlay running the length of the fretboard. The 4.0 version has a beautiful quilted maple top and is available in an all too popular "Tiger Eye" finish.
Paulownia is an increasingly popular substitute for mahogany in more affordable guitar models. It's a fast-growing, hearty tree native to Japan and Southeast Asia, and has traditionally been used for Asian string instruments.
As a lightweight, porous body wood, Paulownia is somewhat similar to swamp ash in its sonic signature: very resonant, with plenty of chime and a nice, tight low-end.
The Vendetta XM uses bolt-on construction, an affordable alternative to set-neck or thru-body designs. The advantage of this design is that if you do have any neck trouble down the line, you can easily replace it.
The maple neck features an ultra-playable 24-fret rosewood fingerboard, with classic dot inlays.
Dean Humbucker Pickups
To capture the biting tones of vintage Deans, the company includes two humbuckers. These pickups should provide more than enough bite for modern styles, along with plenty of low-end and midrange definition. The standard three-way selector allows bridge, neck, or a combination, and volume and tone controls are provided.
Dean Diecast Tuners
Dean's sealed diecast tuners offer solid tuning and mechanics, for a long lifetime of dependable performance.
Vintage Tremolo Bridge
Add a little flavor to your playing, from subtle vibrato to full-on dive bombs.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Amazing sound quality from pickups (Fantastic metal/gain). I can't stress this enough, sounds the same as other $600 guitars I've owned.
2. Solid Construction (no 'cheap' feel to it at all).
3. I even like the factory nickel plated strings, I bought new string when I got the guitar thinking they would be bad.
4. PRICE! $99 with free shipping???? How could anyone rate this less than 5 stars?
1. In some very very minor areas around the guitar body, there are light imperfections
2. Yes, the color of mine was a dark natural/cherry black color (not full black like others have claimed).
Hope this helps out!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to shave down the frets that overhung the neck and adjust a few other things,