- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse; First Edition edition (September 22, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440155496
- ISBN-13: 978-1440155499
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,428,139 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dear Marcus: Speaking To The Man Who Shot Me Paperback – September 22, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
As he walks us through the events of his life, one can't help but notice that his optimism, his faith, his desire not only to see goodness but to live it, is obviously authentic. Regardless of who you are, and what your experiences have been, this is the kind of book that you will relate to, and it will leave you feeling good about life, with a better understanding of how and when we get to choose what should happen next, or don't.