Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 18, 2018
My nephew is two years old and he was a big fan of being able to pull all the tabs and flip up different areas of this book. It isn't super long, so it is great when you have to read 3032034 books in a row or reread the same book 309204 times.
on June 22, 2017
Our daughter loves interactive books where she can open up things to reveal something else. This has been great to teach her the names of animals.
on May 7, 2017
great book for young kids! great babyshower gift! very simple, not a long read. overall a very cute book !!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My 14-month-old son has loved "Where is Spot?" since he could turn pages and lift flaps so I got this book to give it a try. He LOVES this book. I highly recommend it. It's simple but adorable.
on March 24, 2017
Cute. My little one likes the book. He likes lifting the different flaps to see what animals the zoo sent.
on April 1, 2017
Another great book for kids! My great Nephew loves it... the Zoo animals and story and graphics are loved!
on December 6, 2017
My 18 month old sons new favorite book. He loves opening the flaps and gets excited every time.
on May 30, 2016
A delightful book for pre-readers and emerging readers alike. Campbells's simple images and repetitive phrases make it a perfect fit for preschoolers. Add to that, rich vocabulary: "fierce," "grumpy," "scary," "jumpy," etc. After one reading, my 3 year old grandson said, "Now I read it myself," and he did; over and over and over again. The "Lift-the-Flap" feature adds a delightful element of guessing and surprise for young learners.
on July 24, 2017
A perfect gift for those little ones who like to be read to. Very colorful and fun to read.