Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Dear Zoo is a classic. We have had this book for a while and I am still amazed with how the flaps have not been pulled off. My son loves this book. He likes to make the animal noises and look under the flap. We discuss what the animals are doing throughout the book and why that particular animal might not make a good pet. The illustrations are not scary or realistic but close enough your child understands what the animal is. The colors are vibrant yet not bright. The pages are very durable for young children in hopes they won't tear it up or eat it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 23, 2018
Wow, my 3-year-old loves this book. I was thinking he might be too old for it when I ordered it, but he has just begun to be fascinated with flap books (and doesn't rip them like earlier ages), so I thought I would give it a try. Wow, we read it every night. He's memorized it, so he "reads" it back. Highly recommend.
on July 13, 2017
Small, easy for my children to hold on their own, and the repetition of sentences is one of the best ways to get children to reading on their own. This book also has little flaps that provides even more interaction. That said, the flaps are very flimsy and easily break of/rip... you might think i should give it 4 stars instead of 5, but for the price and overall VALUE that I've gotten? Nope, I'll give 5.
on July 12, 2017
This book is one of many books my son loved while in Kindergarten. I purchased this book to share with his children and it is a big hit! The book was in great condition and the children have had their dad read it over and over! A great buy an appreciate the condition of the book and honesty of the seller!
on September 27, 2017
Fun book about a child requesting a pet from the zoo. I am sure the new grand-child will love lifting the flaps to discover what animal is underneath. Only wish the final pet in the book could be changed to something other than a puppy but with some ingenuity, it could be done (or you could paste another animal in).
on January 24, 2018
This is such a great book, my daughter is learning to read and she just loves reading it to her little sister. The repetitive words are helpful for early readers and engagement purposes for little ones. We love the interactive flaps.
on January 24, 2018
I got this book for my best friend's daughter who is 18 months old. She was very fascinated with the variety of different animals and enjoyed pulling out pop out pictures.
on October 18, 2017
Our first child (now almost 4 years old) loved this book, and now it's one of our second's favorites (about 1.5 years old). I love how they reveal the animals in their cage, and make the noise (rawr)
on January 18, 2018
My nephew is two years old and he was a big fan of being able to pull all the tabs and flip up different areas of this book. It isn't super long, so it is great when you have to read 3032034 books in a row or reread the same book 309204 times.