Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,998 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,364 reviews
on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2017
As a parent, the story is dumb - nearly non existent.
But for some reason baby loved it. So, I gues it does it's job! Even now that he's a toddler, he'll go through it three or four times a day.
on July 27, 2017
I remember this book as a child. When we received this package, I couldnt wait to open every flap to discover the animals I had long missed. No doubt this will be loved by our daughter as well. A fun and interactive book.
on September 3, 2017
My 15 month old daughter loves this book. It is short enough to keep the attention of a one-year old. She loves lifting the flaps herself. The Board Book is sturdy enough that I don't worry about her messing it up. She makes me read it again and again.
on June 26, 2017
OMGeeee this is such a funny cute story!! I just wish the end pet was a kitty instead of a puppy! Hee hee hee! I like the quality of the book and it's easy to get the flaps started by just bending them back and then pushing them back in. My 10 y.o. loves to read this book over and over to her baby sister who is almost 15 months. It's really a cute story. Another classic! Very pleased!
on September 3, 2017
My 2 year old loves this book and practicing the names of the animals. Cute and funny story. Easy for her to lift the flaps. She reads it over and over.
on June 23, 2017
15 month old daughter loves pulling the little flaps up to see the animal inside the container. Just enough reading to picture ratio for her age.
on September 3, 2017
My 14 month old really likes this book. I was worried that he'd rip the flaps, but they seem sturdy and he's been surprisingly gentle with them.
on June 6, 2017
The lift a flaps in this book are much sturdier than others (such as the Spot books). Son hasn't been able to rip them off yet. Got this for my 9 month old and he loves it, even now at 12 months. Read just about every day!
on March 15, 2016
This was my favorite book when I was little and now my son loves it too.. he loves opening the flaps and imitating the animals.
I like that the flaps all open in different ways, it helps my son with hand eye coordination and he is always so exciting to read this one.