Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I Cann't waiting for share this book to someone who has baby! I just read this book to my 6 months litter one, I found him like it so much. His eye keep watch the colorful pictures, and listen to me. And I think baby love it so much. I give it four stars cause the cover of the book was broken, but it doesn't matter. I will share this book to my friends who have baby.
on December 12, 2017
I bought many books for my 1 year old baby but this one is his favorite , he loves lifting the flaps and seeing the animals , simple but lovely book
on October 13, 2017
One of our kids favorite books. Love the tabs to open and practicing all the animal names. I often give this as a gift.
on June 12, 2016
Great book to have. My daughter didn't get into it till almost a year. But she loves it now!
on May 14, 2017
Definitely a classic book for a shower, stocking stuffer, baby birthday gift, baptism, etc. This little board book is great with the flaps that kids love.
on April 23, 2017
Cute book. Great for my 2 year old. Sturdy construction, but it is a lift the flap book, so it needs a little TLC
on October 28, 2017
Not as flashy as the newer kids books, but baby picks this one out a lot. He loves the flaps and the animals.
on March 8, 2017
my baby's favorite book. he gets so excited to lift the flaps. I've bought it for all my friend's babies too!
on June 22, 2017
Our daughter loves interactive books where she can open up things to reveal something else. This has been great to teach her the names of animals.