BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2016
Every page of this horrible little book features an animal that the narrator "sent back" to the zoo because it wasn't quite right: too tall, too grumpy, too naughty, etc. No child, but especially no adopted/foster child needs to hear the message, repeated ad nauseum, that anyone is getting "sent back." It might be a classic but it should stay in the past. Fortunately I auditioned this one before my daughter could really understand. I tore it up and recycled it. You should too.
review image
1212 comments| 511 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2017
15 month old daughter loves pulling the little flaps up to see the animal inside the container. Just enough reading to picture ratio for her age.
on September 3, 2017
My 14 month old really likes this book. I was worried that he'd rip the flaps, but they seem sturdy and he's been surprisingly gentle with them.
on March 15, 2016
This was my favorite book when I was little and now my son loves it too.. he loves opening the flaps and imitating the animals.
I like that the flaps all open in different ways, it helps my son with hand eye coordination and he is always so exciting to read this one.
on June 22, 2017
Love love love! I buy this book for all my preggo friends. This was my daughter's favorite book as a baby - such an entertaining story and fun flaps to open.
on June 10, 2017
My 10 month old has loved this book for the past month or so. Loves to open up the cages!
on October 13, 2017
One of our kids favorite books. Love the tabs to open and practicing all the animal names. I often give this as a gift.
on March 6, 2017
Our granddaughter just loves this one - she can't lift the flap fast enough sometimes - she is very intrigued with it.
on June 12, 2016
Great book to have. My daughter didn't get into it till almost a year. But she loves it now!