Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I Cann't waiting for share this book to someone who has baby! I just read this book to my 6 months litter one, I found him like it so much. His eye keep watch the colorful pictures, and listen to me. And I think baby love it so much. I give it four stars cause the cover of the book was broken, but it doesn't matter. I will share this book to my friends who have baby.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My wife and I bought this book for our two-year-old niece. She loves animal books, and this one has some of the wild animals that she'll see on her first trip to the zoo. My sister says this has quickly become one of the niece's favorite books. The text is simple enough for toddlers to understand.
on December 14, 2017
Cute book! Not much to it but cute none the less. My son is it speech therapy and this one was recommended to help with animal sounds/words.
on December 12, 2017
I bought many books for my 1 year old baby but this one is his favorite , he loves lifting the flaps and seeing the animals , simple but lovely book
on June 12, 2016
Great book to have. My daughter didn't get into it till almost a year. But she loves it now!
on May 14, 2017
Definitely a classic book for a shower, stocking stuffer, baby birthday gift, baptism, etc. This little board book is great with the flaps that kids love.
on April 23, 2017
Cute book. Great for my 2 year old. Sturdy construction, but it is a lift the flap book, so it needs a little TLC
on March 8, 2017
my baby's favorite book. he gets so excited to lift the flaps. I've bought it for all my friend's babies too!
on June 22, 2017
Our daughter loves interactive books where she can open up things to reveal something else. This has been great to teach her the names of animals.