Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,974 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,333 reviews
on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2017
My niece said her daughter, 2 1/2, really loves it. There are FLAPS on it, so even though a board book, even little ones like to rip the flaps off, something to think about. But cool little book at bedtime!
on June 15, 2017
Don't know how long the flaps will stay attached but they are quite sturdy. Actually the most sturdiest flaps on a kids book I have ever seen. Simplistic book to make a one year old giggle and smile!
on June 2, 2017
As a parent, the story is dumb - nearly non existent.
But for some reason baby loved it. So, I gues it does it's job! Even now that he's a toddler, he'll go through it three or four times a day.
on July 27, 2017
I remember this book as a child. When we received this package, I couldnt wait to open every flap to discover the animals I had long missed. No doubt this will be loved by our daughter as well. A fun and interactive book.
on June 28, 2017
I was surprised by how sturdy the flaps are. My daughter loves this book and requests it almost every night. It helped her learn all of the animals in it as well. Highly recommend.
on June 2, 2017
This is my grandson's favorite book. Initially he loved the slide and the cute story. Then he enjoyed the repetition and would recite the words with us. Now he reads us the book. Sweet book- I am glad it was revived.
on June 26, 2017
OMGeeee this is such a funny cute story!! I just wish the end pet was a kitty instead of a puppy! Hee hee hee! I like the quality of the book and it's easy to get the flaps started by just bending them back and then pushing them back in. My 10 y.o. loves to read this book over and over to her baby sister who is almost 15 months. It's really a cute story. Another classic! Very pleased!
on June 23, 2017
15 month old daughter loves pulling the little flaps up to see the animal inside the container. Just enough reading to picture ratio for her age.
on June 6, 2017
The lift a flaps in this book are much sturdier than others (such as the Spot books). Son hasn't been able to rip them off yet. Got this for my 9 month old and he loves it, even now at 12 months. Read just about every day!