Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 13, 2017
One of our kids favorite books. Love the tabs to open and practicing all the animal names. I often give this as a gift.
on June 12, 2016
Great book to have. My daughter didn't get into it till almost a year. But she loves it now!
on May 14, 2017
Definitely a classic book for a shower, stocking stuffer, baby birthday gift, baptism, etc. This little board book is great with the flaps that kids love.
on April 23, 2017
Cute book. Great for my 2 year old. Sturdy construction, but it is a lift the flap book, so it needs a little TLC
on October 28, 2017
Not as flashy as the newer kids books, but baby picks this one out a lot. He loves the flaps and the animals.
on March 8, 2017
my baby's favorite book. he gets so excited to lift the flaps. I've bought it for all my friend's babies too!
on June 22, 2017
Our daughter loves interactive books where she can open up things to reveal something else. This has been great to teach her the names of animals.
on May 7, 2017
great book for young kids! great babyshower gift! very simple, not a long read. overall a very cute book !!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My 14-month-old son has loved "Where is Spot?" since he could turn pages and lift flaps so I got this book to give it a try. He LOVES this book. I highly recommend it. It's simple but adorable.