Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Format: Board book|Change

on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2017
My 6 month old daughter loves this book with the flaps. Hard pages are a bonus at this age too because when my daughter grabs the pages don't tare.
on March 8, 2017
my baby's favorite book. he gets so excited to lift the flaps. I've bought it for all my friend's babies too!
on June 22, 2017
Our daughter loves interactive books where she can open up things to reveal something else. This has been great to teach her the names of animals.
on May 7, 2017
great book for young kids! great babyshower gift! very simple, not a long read. overall a very cute book !!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My 14-month-old son has loved "Where is Spot?" since he could turn pages and lift flaps so I got this book to give it a try. He LOVES this book. I highly recommend it. It's simple but adorable.
on March 24, 2017
Cute. My little one likes the book. He likes lifting the different flaps to see what animals the zoo sent.
on April 1, 2017
Another great book for kids! My great Nephew loves it... the Zoo animals and story and graphics are loved!
on December 6, 2017
My 18 month old sons new favorite book. He loves opening the flaps and gets excited every time.
on May 30, 2016
A delightful book for pre-readers and emerging readers alike. Campbells's simple images and repetitive phrases make it a perfect fit for preschoolers. Add to that, rich vocabulary: "fierce," "grumpy," "scary," "jumpy," etc. After one reading, my 3 year old grandson said, "Now I read it myself," and he did; over and over and over again. The "Lift-the-Flap" feature adds a delightful element of guessing and surprise for young learners.