Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,999 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,366 reviews
on June 12, 2015
I love this book! It's so creatively written and even makes me giggle. The critters behind the flaps make it even more exciting for my nephew.
review image
22 comments| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2017
As a parent, the story is dumb - nearly non existent.
But for some reason baby loved it. So, I gues it does it's job! Even now that he's a toddler, he'll go through it three or four times a day.
on July 27, 2017
I remember this book as a child. When we received this package, I couldnt wait to open every flap to discover the animals I had long missed. No doubt this will be loved by our daughter as well. A fun and interactive book.
on September 3, 2017
My 15 month old daughter loves this book. It is short enough to keep the attention of a one-year old. She loves lifting the flaps herself. The Board Book is sturdy enough that I don't worry about her messing it up. She makes me read it again and again.
on September 3, 2017
My 2 year old loves this book and practicing the names of the animals. Cute and funny story. Easy for her to lift the flaps. She reads it over and over.
on June 23, 2017
15 month old daughter loves pulling the little flaps up to see the animal inside the container. Just enough reading to picture ratio for her age.
on June 6, 2017
The lift a flaps in this book are much sturdier than others (such as the Spot books). Son hasn't been able to rip them off yet. Got this for my 9 month old and he loves it, even now at 12 months. Read just about every day!
on September 3, 2017
My 14 month old really likes this book. I was worried that he'd rip the flaps, but they seem sturdy and he's been surprisingly gentle with them.
on March 15, 2016
This was my favorite book when I was little and now my son loves it too.. he loves opening the flaps and imitating the animals.
I like that the flaps all open in different ways, it helps my son with hand eye coordination and he is always so exciting to read this one.
on June 22, 2017
Love love love! I buy this book for all my preggo friends. This was my daughter's favorite book as a baby - such an entertaining story and fun flaps to open.