Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dearfoams Women's Handknit Infinity Scarf, Heather Grey, One Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on January 4, 2013
I love this scarf! It not only kept me warm but it is so soft and it looks beautiful and unique! I am amazed how fast I got this and how easy it was to order and receive this scarf! Wonderful shopping experience!
on December 8, 2012
This looks just like it does in the picture. Very soft and a pretty rasberry color. I like it because of the pom pom's also ~ it's something different. Looks very nice with my gray coat.
on January 7, 2013
super soft and true to picture.love it,added a cute christmas pin and was dressed for the holidays.i've worn with my coat ever since.very warm and toasty
on February 8, 2013
cute scarf, more of a cream than an oat color, and the pom-poms are quite large. Some might not want such a "whimsical" accessory.
on January 11, 2013
It was "so unattractive and weird looking" that I couldn't give it as a gift. So, again, as I don't return anything, it's still hanging around at my house.
on May 20, 2015
This scarf is so soft and warm. It was a huge hit at Christmas. All my cousins just loved them.