Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 19, 2012
Love this new robe - my older robes needed to be put out of their misery. Very plush and the colors are vibrant. Haven't washed it yet but expect it will do well. Does hold some static electricity but it's not uncomfortable.
on February 11, 2013
I got this as a Christmas present. I am really a medium but kept the large anyway. It's a little long in the sleeves but otherwise fits fine. It is super soft & really warm. The colors are nice and the length is great. It's great to lounge around in with flannel pants and a tank top or wear out of the shower while putting on make up or doing my hair. Quality product and washes very nicely.
on December 27, 2012
Great product, well made and quite cozy. A large is a bit roomy on me but that's how I prefer robes. I am 5'7'' and 145 lbs. I'm sure a medium would have fit fine too. The color is vibrant and looks just like it does online. I would certainly order another...would make a great gift. Very soft yet sturdy.
on January 1, 2013
I love the feel of the material on my skin. So soft and fluffy to touch and the hood gives u that extra warm feeling. Great for curling up in your favorite chair with a great book or just lounging around the house.
on December 27, 2012
I don't know what I was expecting when I ordered this robe, I was just hoping it would be soft. WOW, it is soft!!! and FAR exceeded my expectations!! Great buy... the hoodie is the best!!
on January 20, 2013
We bought three different ladies' bathrobes on Amazon and this is my wife's favorite one. She likes the softness and quality of it. The other two sit in the closet.
on August 15, 2014
No complaints from the wife means no complaints from me.
on December 20, 2012
When I seen this product I was amazed on the quality. Then When I recieved it in the mail, it seemed much smaller than what I ordered.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.