Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on April 30, 2017
Love it
on December 20, 2012
I love robes, I didn't really need another one but this one was pink and with a hood and looked cute. It's super soft and I do really like having a hood for cold mornings, I got a small and it's still kind of boxy, no real shape to it, so it's not quite as cute as I hoped but I'm keeping it because it's still comfortable and soft and doesn't feel to cheap for the price.
on July 15, 2014
I hoped this robe would fit the way it fits the model in the photo. I dislike short robes that are super short. This one was significantly shorter than shown. It did not reach mid-thigh. I am not overly tall (5'6), so I was disappointed in the length. I really wanted to like it because it is very soft and I liked the furry hood, but ultimately I kept it in my closet for several months and donated it to Goodwill. It might be helpful if their size charts included length.
on January 15, 2013
SO soft..ordered it due to my other robe being to long..im 4 11 and a half..most robes are. so seeing how Not long it was supposed to be (knee length) knew it would be a bit longer on me and perfect...and it was
Highly recomend this robe...with its Oh so comfy hood..the fabric is a dream and the delivery muy speedy TY so much..adore the snowflake color..super soft blueish
on April 27, 2013
I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this robe. Dearfoams is known for making great slippers and footwear for around the house. I love it! The robe's color matches my slippers, it is incredibly warm, it is light, it hits right above the knee and it is very well-made. The price was right and I feel that I got the most bang for my buck with this product.

I may order some for family for this coming Mother's Day!

I would definitely recommend this one!
on December 7, 2012
I am very pleased with this robe. I ordered it in the 'snowflake' color which is an off-white, almost light oatmeal color. It is very soft fleece material. The sherpa lined hood is nice and thick. It keeps me very warm on cold winter mornings. It runs true to size. The robe comes down to about mid thigh on me (5'5" for reference). I like that the pockets are side-sewn, not just basted to the front of the robe. Very high quality robe.
on March 30, 2013
I like this robe, and it's warm and cozy. My only complaint is that the hood is too big, and it pulls the robe down on the back... I find myself readjusting it all the time.... It's also very short, and my height is only 5'4"... but that's ok, I saw that in the picture.... Overall, a very nice robe!
on January 5, 2013
Wife loves it. She says it's soft. Just what she wants. She also likes the fact that it is hooded. We keep our house 19 — 20 Celsius (66 — 68 Fahrenheit) in the winter. Keeps her warm while the hair is wet after the shower. First we ordered small size. But it was a little short. Ordered medium and it's perfect.
on January 24, 2013
Looking online for robes for a 5'1 individual like myself is hard, 2 main problems always happen: the sleeves might be too long and the robe could go down to the ground. But this robe is perfect, it hits the middle of my knee and the sleeve hits just below my wrist. Also the robe is soft but light which is convient for traveling. All in all a great robe
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2013
This robe is so soft. This is great for cuddling as well as sitting on the couch watching tv. The hood is oversized and fits just right. The best part is the way that it feels. This is so so soft, that you cannot help but touch it. For this price you cannot go wrong. Looks good on runs a bit small but adjustable feels good to sit and lay in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.