Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on November 15, 2012
A great robe for fall and winter. Very soft and comfortable. The tie stays on too because it is sewn on in the back versus being threaded through loops. Love it!
on January 7, 2013
My mom hates heavy robes, so I've been on the look out for something cozy that wouldn't weigh her down. When this arrived, I knew I'd hit the jackpot. Mom got it for Christmas and about every other time I talk to her, she tells me how happy she is with it. She says she stays warm and cuddly, but stil feels like she can move around easily while she's getting ready for work.
on January 28, 2013
Got this for my girlfriend. The pink is a nice pink (as pinks go) and the robe is insanely soft and nice and warm too. I sometimes wear it when she's not looking... it's too comfortable to pass up!
on December 25, 2012
I love how long and soft it is. I really like that the tie is sewn on so I don't have to mess with it. It's not too thick so I can wear most of the year but keeps me very warm during the winter.
on December 18, 2012
The waistband is too high, the sleeves too short. The inside tie ripped the first wear, very cheap, poor quality.
on December 30, 2012
This robe is a pure indulgence...like wrapping yourself in warmth!! Definitely recommend this robe for anyone who is lives colder climate areas.
on February 6, 2013
This is the best robe! Ordered it to use when I go visit my children in Iowa so I don't have to pack one. I would recommend it to anyone!
on January 4, 2013
Gave this robe to my 94 year old Grandmother for xmas and she loves it. She is always cold and she loves how warm and cozy this robe is.
on January 28, 2013
this robe is perfect. it is sooooooo soft and comfortable. i love that the sash is sewn on and the length is excellent for winter.
on December 19, 2012
This was a gift, and the recipient said she loved it. I am thinking about getting one for myself at a later date.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.