|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.04 - $32.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25" from arch
- Plush microfiber velour upper with topstitching detail
- Elastic gusset for custom fit
- Faux fur cuff lining
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Your foot stays snug with the Dearfoams Velour Bootie Slipper with Silky Boa Cuff. A best-seller year after year, these bootie slippers offer a superior combination of softness and warmth. An elastic gore allows easy on and off.
Dearfoams is a slipper brand with great awareness. They understand exactly what customers are looking for-- from pampering your feet in cozy softness to keeping you one step ahead of the game.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EJFI6QM
- Item model number: Velour Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue I had is that they seem to run smaller than before. I had tried the same size I used to wear (a Medium (7-8) a few months ago and they didn't fit. The larger size was out of stock in the color I wanted so I waited until now to make a purchase. In these I chose a Large/9-10 and they fit beautifully. I suspect I'll wear these a long time. So--if you're looking for a slipper that will keep your feet warm, these are just the ticket. Just be sure to allow for the smaller than usual sizing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These slippers are very comfortable and warm. I wear socks under them so that I don't have to wash them too often. They do, however, wash well in the washing machine.Published 1 month ago by Barbara Z.
For my Mother in Law in the Nursing Home. She loved them and wears them for hours each day.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer