Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on October 5, 2011
I wanted to like it...I really did. I read the first book in the Vampire Assassin series and experienced the same feeling. The story was trite, mundane, and repetitive...obnoxiously so. All the conversations between Dom and Courtney were circuitous because she would use euphemisms and expressions that he didn't understand. I understand doing for effect once but the entire book, OH COME ON!

The story was overdone and not very interesting. Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass on any more books from this series.
on February 15, 2015
Courtney didn't know she was going to meet her lifemate while scuba diving. Dominick thought she was a Hunter out to kill him. Talk about a comedy of errors. Dominick is a very forceful and dominating vampire and is determined to make Courtney his mate. Courtney on the other hand is attracted to Dominick and trying her best not to kill him (the dude seriously needs to lighten up). But when Dominick is in danger it's Courtney to the rescue.
Watch how trying to get to know a warrior reacts to the modern woman that is his mate. She lovers to argue and he does not use contractions. She is denying that she is his mate. She has made a jerk list and you should see who is on it! You'll love all the Vampire Assassin League books, just can't get enough!
on September 19, 2013
Courtney Dwyer is a talker. She can't seem to keep her mouth shut at all! Especially around her host...or would you call him her captor. Just who is this mouth watering man?

Dominick Miklos St. Guis has always liked being on his own. He is old fashioned, sexy, rich, assassin, and a vampire. His world is flipped upside down when he encounters Courtney.

Oh my...this book cracked me up! Courtney and her non stop talking is hilarious. I tend to do the same thing when I am nervous. She cracks me up and I was totally shocked with her mad assassin skills! Her relationship with Dom is just smoking! His other worldly way is just great! I am going to buy book 4 now! :)
on December 8, 2012
I read this short story (78 pages) out of order and found it to be good as a stand alone. It has a good mix of humor and action. I liked it well enough that I bought the bundle that includes it.
on October 4, 2013
Well written vampire romance that is very rousing and makes you want to find your own vampire mate. These guys are just the whole package. All that and several bags of chips! Fun mysteries evolve as well. Very enjoyable quick reads.
on February 8, 2013
I liked this story and I would recommend this book to kindle readers who read theses kinds of stories will enjoy this book.
on June 7, 2012
Just like the other books in this series...It is definitely worth reading. Great as stand alone on in the series in order.
on April 4, 2012
The story is easy to follow and the characters let you in just the way a romance and supense story should.
on January 16, 2013
This quick read is meant to be funny and not a great work of literature. You will not be moved by great emotion or brought to tears by the feelings of the characters. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! Ivie's Vampire Assassin League is so funny and yet so steamy! I love the action, the romance, and the humor of it all! If you are looking for a quick, funny paranormal romance, you really need to check out any book in this series.