- Series: Rosen Mysteries
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press; First Edition edition (August 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0897334507
- ISBN-13: 978-0897334501
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,088,768 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Death & Blintzes: A Belle Appleman Mystery (Rosen Mysteries) Paperback – August 30, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Besides that, Belle and her friends weren't living like typical single people during the Depression. They wouldn't each have their own phone service, at least not with a private line. If they had a phone in their apartment [not just a phone in the hallway to be shared by many people], they would have been on a party line with at least one other household and perhaps as many as 9.
And not many single people lived all alone then; they'd have roommates.