- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; first edition (October 29, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1518840647
- ISBN-13: 978-1518840647
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.1 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,191,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Death, the Dream, and the Nightmare Paperback – October 29, 2015
About the Author
Brian Burris is a painter and a writer. He holds a liberal arts degree. Foremost, at the age of sixteen he walked away from home and family; he painted, wrote, and studied eastern philosophy and religion, as well as (the Jungian and later Hillman schools of) psychology. The media has reported that during his early years he was a ‘street fighter’ and compared his manner of living to Jack Kerouac and Hunter S. Thomson. Mr. Burris denies all of this. As of this writing, he is a lieutenant on a metropolitan fire department. He was formerly a corrections officer, did a stint in the army reserves, and prior to that, was a behavioral specialist. He maintains a web site, burrisworks.com, specifically for art-related works, press and the like, and his CV.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|