Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 829 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,146 reviews
on August 23, 2017
Funny and upbeat, the story flows so well, you cant stop reading until you are finished.
on August 16, 2017
The book moves along quickly, a fast read. Details but not so many that you're inundated with them. Lots of dialogue which makes you feel like you're there. Rather predictable in some areas but well written.
on July 30, 2017
This book was a delightful surprising read. The characters are so well described and developed. The relationships within this law firm and the humor intertwined between characters is very insightful. You feel you know the characters and how they think and why they react. It's the best written book I've read in a long time.
on July 28, 2017
Review of CD Audio book version: I am thoroughly enjoying this book -- I probably should wait until the end, but I'm almost there and had some free time to write this review. I listen to a lot of books as I am frequently in my vehicle. It has been some time since a book has kept me so focused on the story that I don't want to get out of my car because I want to keep listening. So far the story is engaging, believable, and often times very funny -- this isn't a comedy, but the way the story is written and how the narrator reads it caused me to laugh in several parts of the narrative. It is also obvious the author knows his way around a court room and the law which adds additional depth to the story. The added historical bits on coin collecting are a bonus. The narrator, Christopher Lane, does a great job of bringing the characters to life, especially Oscar. If you want to hear something enjoyable while on a long trip, this is the audio book for you. I look forward to reading or listening to this author's other books and highly recommend this one.
on July 18, 2017
Wasn't expecting much. I was wrong. Gripping read and I will be buying more of his books
on July 3, 2017
For the most part, the book was written well. The narrative is clear, concise, and leads you into wanting to read more. However the ending seemed to come abruptly and seemed a bit rushed. I'd definitely recommend this book as a quick read. I look forward to reading the next book.
on June 5, 2017
Good who done it. Enjoyed the ending. Kept my attention throughout the entire book.. a must read for sure. Don't pass this one up.
on May 11, 2017
A really terrific read, fun, interesting, intellectually challenging, even for a lawyer. The very, very end, as in the last few pages, was not as compelling as the rest of the book, but all in all very enjoyable.
on May 2, 2017
good book, enjoyed very much.
on March 8, 2017
Great book really enjoyed the read. Made me feel like I was in the story with the characters. Thank you