- File Size: 1810 KB
- Print Length: 366 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Laurealinde Publishing LLC (April 17, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XFB39PL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#406,728 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #304 in Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban > Werewolves & Shifters
- #562 in Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban > Vampires
- #2222 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $10.00 (71%)
Death Marked (Fate Bound Trilogy Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 366 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Who's the real enemy behind the scenes, and what's their end game? Do they want Ava dead or to use her for other nefarious purposes? You'll have to read and find out!
Death Marked is even better than book one! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! The new characters introduced are well developed; each playing an important role within the storyline. This book is completely action packed with heart pounding scenes - one you definitely don't want to miss! Another five-star must-read for Madeline!
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.