Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 11-20 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on January 24, 2014
Our 12 yr old son doesn't read alot, but when he does he will read this author's books. Great price and engaging series!
on July 8, 2014
13 year old son loves this series.
on March 26, 2013
It showed up right on time and it was in perfect condition. I love Alexander Gordon Smith and this Escape From Furnace series has been one of my all time favorites. Unfortunately, my library (school and local) did not have the 3rd book, so I had to order it. It was a complete bargain. I only paid 5 bucks for a perfectly good book. That's better than Half Priced Books.
on January 4, 2017
My son loved this series. Would recommend for teens seeking thriller action.
on January 7, 2015
Targeted at tweens\teens but extremely violent. Adult should read first. You most likely will not want your child reading this series.
on August 8, 2014
This book is packed with excitement and thrills that will keep you on the edge of your chair. It will leave you at the end of chapters with cliff hangers that will make you want to keep reading. I can wait to read the next book and I will review that one too.
on July 17, 2012
My 11 year old grandson insisted I read at least 35 (magic #,I guess) pages of the Furnace series. After reading these pages just to "get him off my back",
I was hooked. Even though I am 71 years young, I loved this series, and could hardly put them down. I highly recommend this entire series for
any age!! Don't lose your imagination....keep an open mind....stay young!!
on November 30, 2015
Read while book in two weeks, very compelling and fun to read.
And the series has Been very good and fun to read
on February 12, 2014
Death sentence kept me on the edge of my seat! I could not stop reading it! I do wish the books were bigger and had more story to them though. Other than that people who like Science Fiction books will absolutely mal maul through these books.
on December 25, 2016