Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Death Race (Unrated) [Blu-ray]
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on August 11, 2016
Great/Sad/Exciting/Unbelievable action & redemption! I had actually seen & I own it & wanted to buy as gift for someone else, who told me that loved it as well! Although I cannot watch the beginning of the film(after seeing it once....)the rest is what it is all about & it ends as it should have. The special effects & the actors were right on que! With a touch of sentiment....be careful what you ask for, you may get more than you bargained for, in this film, 'She' got what she deserved. You have to watch the film to know who 'she' is & why she deserved what ever! This film is a good bet!
on August 9, 2016
Being similar to Death Race 2000 in name only, the end result of this re-imagining is an excellent action movie with fast, deadly cars. Highly recommended.
on August 3, 2016
I love this movie. I love watching movies that have Jason Statham in it. It was fast paced and caught your attention at the start. I have seen this movie many times and will continue watching this movie in the future. It is about Jensen, who looses his job and goes home to his wife and baby daughter. When he is upstairs, a man goes in his home, knocks him out and kills the wife. The man plants the knife in Jensen's hand and everyone believes that he killed his wife. Jensen is sent to prison and the warden tells him that if he races as Frankenstein in the Death Race and wins one more race, he is free to go. He agrees. He sees the man that killed his wife and learns that the warden had his wife killed so that he would go to that prison. In the race, he kills the guy who killed his wife. And in the end he breaks out of the prison and the warden dies. There is a lot more in this movie but I don't want to give it away. This is a must see movie.
on August 2, 2016
I love this movie! Jason Statham is great actor in my opinion. He does a great job in this movie. I'm a loud noise, lots of explosions movie kind of a guy. I watched this movie probably 10 times in a week. Maybe not something to be proud of but it's awesome! I also enjoy and like this Death Race way more than 2 and Inferno. I didn't quite care for those. Anyway, well packaged and fast shipping.
on August 1, 2016
great movie
on July 25, 2016
This is a nice movie to watch. I keep an eye on every scene this has. It has a beautiful cinematography and editing.
on July 25, 2016
Statham does not disappoint
on July 19, 2016
This is full of action movie. I like the thrill and the plot. I wanted to join the them racing. Everything is so exciting.
on July 15, 2016
Good action and likeable characters
on July 5, 2016
Its one of my all time favorite movies