Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 12, 2013
 This is an amazing fantasy axe. It's the first one I have ever purchased and I'm so happy that it was this one. It is very well made though not totally flawless. The blades are not totally blemish free on mine. Nothing really bad though. They are however so sharp that I nearly hurt myself with one of the tips of the blades. The little spikes however are not that sharp but they could hurt. Just don't go swinging this thing around thinking you can cut down doors with it because it is a display piece not a war axe. This axe looks really nice hanging on the wall with the included plaque. The hooks that you hang it on were not long enough in my opinion (the way the axe sat on them made the end of the handle slant toward the wall and was just a tight fit overall) so I used some long black screws instead which also helped hold the wooden plaque to the wall even better. The axe itself is made entirely out of metal. The main skull is made of some sort of brass colored metal and is detailed quite nicely. It also has a skull that's being held within a talon on the end of the handle. There is some kind of writing on both sides of the handle though I do not know what it says. It looks like some sort of runes. The only other writing on the entire axe is the word 'china' on one side of the blades. I got it for around 40 dollars with free shipping and I truely think it's worth more. It has some weight to it but it is not too heavy. This is a really nice piece and I recommend it.

Some specs.

25 inches long from the end of the handle to the tip of the large spike.
9 5/8 inches from blade edge to blade edge.
Each blade is 9 inches long.
The thickest part of the handle is 1 1/2 inches wide.
27 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2017
Poor wrapping job, busted open and had to be rewrapped by customs. It’s just a big deal because this item is sharp and can cut. Styropor was broken and everywhere. Otherwise it looks great and good quality. Bought it as a gift I know he will enjoy it
on June 26, 2015
Purchased this for my nephew. It blew him and all of the family members away at Christmas. Worth the money for the shock and awe value alone. But that aside, the quality is superb. The blades are razor sharp right out of the package. This thing has some weight to it. The chainmail handle is done very nicely and gives it a killer look. The skull head has a great, intricate look to it. Overall a very nice weapon for display. Good conversation piece. Looks better and more intimidating than some of the real stuff I've seen in European castles!
on December 24, 2017
The box came destroyed... The top spike looks like it was dropped on its head... Bent the spike to a 90degree angle... And the skull in the center was cracked... Aside from all this the axe is sturdy as hell and could probably chop down a tree lol... Will definitely be asking for a replacement and hoping for better.
on May 1, 2017
Nice piece, nice value. No hardware included with the stand that mounts the piece.
on July 5, 2015
This is a well-made, great-looking Battle Axe! My son absolutely loves it and had it hanging on his wall within minutes of receiving it for his birthday. I was worried it might be cheaply made, but it is really well-made, sturdy, and heavy. The detailing is very nice and looks great hanging on the wall. I highly recommend this Battle Axe!!!
on August 29, 2015
awesome!

nice wieght to it... feels very solid. blade and points are sharp. i doubt you could/should be cutting down trees or anything with this, but for its intended use (decoration) it is far more than can be expected.

you could definitely defend yourself with this item if needed!
on October 30, 2012
Very nice double sided on handed axe. very sturdy, good looking, and it is very sharp. The quality of the construction is very good.
12 people found this helpful
on October 4, 2016
SUPER NICE.... but plaque is cheap... blades are SHARP.... lots of details & can definitely stop a zombie... or a crack head coming in your home lol
on June 25, 2013
The axe is well made and sturdy. It is every bit awesome as the description said it would be. I read all the reviews about this axe and decided to buy it for my boyfriend. He loves it and even though this is a decorative piece he still answers the door with it at 3 in the morning in his underwear. lol Its usually a raccoon getting into our trash outside but I do feel bad for anyone who wants to break into our home at night, it is my boyfriends favorite weapon. I give it 5 stars! :)