+ $4.59 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Mega Black Label. Put your skills to the test with a new scoring system that demands more, but pumps out even more explosions of shiny tokens!
- Five Characters to Explore Gilverado. Online Rankings & Online Co-opSee how you rank with the best players with the online leaderboards.
- Save and Play Back ReplaysSave replays of your own games to watch later for your own enjoyment.
- Choose Your Path and Difficulty. You can choose your own route through the game's stages and set the difficulty for each, from a level of 1 to 3.
- Choose Windia, the foppish English girl; Casper, the sassy German; Follett, the cautious French girl; Rosa, the California valley girl.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have not played the Japanese version but I think that individuals that like arcade games should give this game a chance.
still comes across as a fun little game. it's
a short game that has some replay value as there are
different characters you can play as and those characters
have slightly unique attack styles.
If you are looking for a game to waste some time this is a
game for you.
pick yours up today!
5 stars, my highest recommendation!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There is a boss called Tyrannosatan! Tyrannosatan! Buy it now!Published 2 months ago by Cole Bellon
This game is fun & amazing. Very colorful, fun, & great soundtrack. A must buy if you like arcade shooters or like lolisPublished 19 months ago by Rene Hernandez
The game is basically Nightmare Before Christmas if it was directed by Michael Bay.Published on August 15, 2014 by Pierce Baggett
I literally bought this because it says "Death smiles at us all, lolis smile back. So for that its worth it I suppose.Published on March 29, 2014 by Quinnjdq
the game got to me fast and on time the low rating is purely because i didn't enjoy because it was to short and if you are fan of graphics this probably isn't for you however it is... Read morePublished on March 18, 2014 by Braden McMillin
I dont know I bought this for a child in the house. He wanted it really bad and seemes to like it.Published on April 12, 2013 by Ken Searles