- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (June 13, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195146514
- ISBN-13: 978-0195146516
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.5 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,380,514 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1940 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Minority Studies
- #3779 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Ethnic Studies
- #4598 in Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Debating Diversity: Clashing Perspectives on Race and Ethnicity in America 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ronald Takaki is a professor in the Ethnic Studies Department at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of six books, including Strangers from a Different Shore. He lives in Berkeley, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?