- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (June 13, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195146514
- ISBN-13: 978-0195146516
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.5 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,579,628 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Debating Diversity: Clashing Perspectives on Race and Ethnicity in America 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ronald Takaki is a professor in the Ethnic Studies Department at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of six books, including Strangers from a Different Shore. He lives in Berkeley, California.