Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on November 6, 2013
If you are a fan of the Cedar Cove series you most likely will be as delighted with this book as I am. It is a treasure! Keeping in character, Macomber narrated the book as Charlotte Rhodes, with other favorite characters from the series authoring individual sections. Even the sticky note comments from Charlotte on the recipe link back to an inside fact from the series. If you have finished the 12 book series as I have recently, this wonderful cookbook keeps you connected to characters you by now have a relationship with. You will recognize many of the recipes as ones mentioned across the books, which is comforting and charming. As just a cookbook, this stands on its own merit. The layout is comfortable, the pictures gorgeous. It also includes a map of Cedar Cove! I wasn't intending on buying this cookbook because I really hate to cook! But I am so glad I did. With no more CC books to read, I know I can reconnect with my dear CC friends anytime I want just by opening this wonderful cookbook, with the added bonus of cooking a yummy recipe. I also ordered the CC Christmas cookbook which I have no doubt will be just as engaging.
Don't hesitate to add this to your cookbook shelf! I'm so glad I did!
on August 29, 2015
I ordered this cookbook basically because I watch "Ceder Cove" all the time, wouldn't miss an episode. I ran across this cookbook while on vacation and the price was too high, so when I returned home I immediately went to Amazon and bought it at a great low price with free shipping. It came very fast. I have made some of the recipes and they are great. Plus you can catch up with all the people from "Cedar Cove" and find out where the recipes came from. So thank you to Debbie Macombers books, cookbook and the Hallmark series and of course for Amazon! I highly recommend this to all fun loving cooks everywhere.
on September 30, 2010
My first words of advise is to finish all the Cedar Cove books before you read any of the stories in this cookbook. If not, surprises will be spoiled. This is one of the best cookbooks I have ever gotten. It came in the mail yesterday and I immediately sat down to look through it. I wanted to try almost every recipe right away, I did infact make the chilli pie recipe last night and my family loved it. Lots of good down home cooking without the fancy ingredients that none of us have or even know what they are. Beautiful pictures of the recipes and very easy to read.

This would make a great gift for any new bride or a great housewarming gift. Can't wait to make the Banana Bread recipe today.....
on May 16, 2017
Love her books now her cookbook. Recipes right out of the stories
on April 7, 2014
I would give this cookbook a 5 star rating because it delivers on everything a cookbook should: The ingredients are simple and easy to find, the recipes easy to follow and the resulting dish, more often than not, resembles the delicious and inviting photos shown in the book. And, they are delicious!
This is the first cookbook I've purchased that upon its arrival I immediately began preparing dishes shown in it and I'm still excited about it! I've also received compliments on every dish I've made!
Oh, and the short stories are a lovely addition.
This is an absolutely fabulous cookbook!
on December 2, 2013
This cookbook, first of all, is a hardcover book with beautiful pictures and, best of all, stories about the Cedar Cove books and characters. Each recipe has a little story about the character the recipe comes from. Very clever idea to attach the recipes to your favorite characters, especially now that Cedar Cove is a television show on the Hallmark Channel. The recipes are down-to-earth and easy to make. The recipes are very easy to follow. I've already picked several to make for the Christmas and New Years.
on September 23, 2013
The book contained alot of good receipes that are easy to prepare. The receipes use ingredients you have in your pantry at home
This is part of a Christmas Gift selection for my sister. Since she liked my copy!
on May 29, 2017
Anything that Debbie Macomb does is a hit. This has amazing recipes and is also so attractive, I leave it out on my counter to share with everyone!
on May 13, 2013
This cookbook is full of delicious heartwarming comfort food recipes for the family as well as entertaining and the cookbook is beautifully illustrated.
The excerpts from Debbie Macomber's books are a nice touch and I enjoyed reading them.
on March 12, 2015