Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 6, 2017
Although this works extremely well when it's brand new.....it doesn't last long and therefore becomes very expensive in the long run. This is the 3rd purchase I've made of the exact same product in the past year.. Buffing can leave nails shiny and simulate a coat of clear nail polish when done properly, but I can't help but notice that after many weeks of using this buffer, I need to replace mine because it no longer works as well as it did
when new.

I would have given this product 5 stars if it were less expensive...and lasted longer...The 3 star rating applies to the condition of this buffer after many weeks of me using it, a few times a week.
on January 8, 2013
I am happy I bought this nail filer. It works very well and it very sturdy and flexible. My only complaint is that is can tear up a little more easily than I would like for 12.00, but it doesn't affect the use, just probably the longevity.
on November 13, 2013
Way overpriced for the quality -- didn't last very long.
The buffing side wore away after only a few uses.
on October 10, 2014
Very disappointed! The side marked 1 & 2 wears down much too quickly. I love Lippman's Turn Back Time, but this product is awful. Surprisingly, the 4-sided buffers that cost far less last much longer.
on January 17, 2017
Nice
on October 28, 2014
For such a simple item, this makes nails really smooth and shiny. Directions are on the package that the buffer comes in.
Very easy to use and great results.
on July 16, 2013
As simple as 1-2-3-4 and shiny nails are that easy. Start with 4 and work backwards to 1 and voila nice healthy looking nails.
on March 3, 2015
Worked as advertised. Husband is using to get his nails back in shape.
on July 6, 2011
I love this all-in-one nail care buffer. I am rough on my nails and this little item keeps them looking good wherever I go. File, smooth, buff and shine. Last a fair amount of time with daily use.
on August 5, 2014