Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "ELAC A4 Debut Series 4" Concentric Dolby Atmos Spe...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 16% off the $229.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
ELAC A4 Debut Series 4" Concentric Dolby Atmos Speakers by Andrew Jones (Pair)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Woven Aramid-Fiber Woofer
- Only compatible with Dolby Atmos ,Dolby Atmos Certified
- Item Width is 7.87 inches, height 4.83 inches,Depth 8.75 inches
- Custom Concentric Driver
- Intricate Crossover
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item ELAC A4 Debut Series 4" Concentric Dolby Atmos Speakers by Andrew Jones (Pair)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||High Gloss Piano Black||Black||Black Ash Pair|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 7.87 x 4.83 in||20 x 22 x 15 in||5.75 x 5 x 16.6 in||4.92 x 6.31 x 9.06 in|
|Item Weight||4.2 lbs||—||9.7 lbs||7.72 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Floor Standing Speakers||In Ceiling||Surround||Surround Speakers|
Dolby Atmos technology expands the sonic landscape, creating a true 3-D space that you've got to hear to believe. With Dolby Atmos-enabled AV receivers and processors, simply add the Debut A4 to the top of your book- shelf or floor standing speakers to achieve dimensionality that puts you in the middle of the music and the action.
Top Customer Reviews
I did 3 things:
1. Up the gain on your receiver, Audissey set them up for me way too low. I put them around +4.5db
2. I bought new speakers (the Elac UF5). It turned out that my previous speakers were too low and the Elacs were too far from the ceiling, I could hear the reflection but I could also hear a lot of sound localized on the speaker. Once I put them on top of the new Elacs they ended up being about 1 foot higher and also way above to the Listening height. THIS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE you need to be BELOW the speakers on your Main Listening Position
3. I also fixed the distance within the speaker and the ceiling. The distance you put on the receiver is the distance between the receiver and the reflection point NOT in a straight line. So grab a laser, a stick or something and mark where the sound is going to bounce and input that distance to the receiver.
PS: I also played with the angles quite a bit by using a doorstop behind them. I ended up leaving them without any angle, it turns out the default angle works great for my room.
It's all about testing.
I have a mid-high end home theater driven by a Yamaha RX-A3060. When mounted properly as Atmos speakers I cannot recommend these speakers enough. They are NOT standard book shelf speakers and I would never recommend them as primary or surround speakers. Their design and strength is for Atmos "presence". Use them properly as designed and following Dolby recommendations and the sound quality will be thrilling.
These little ELACs are an excellent value to help jump to Atmos/DTS:X.
I can't compare them against more expensive speakers, but in my system, they perform very well and I am most pleased with them.