Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(4 star). See all 83 reviews
on August 28, 2014
The product itself works ok and delivery was great .... The only issue I have with it is that the previous owner left all their players on the game... With me and my husband not being tech savy it was very frustrating migrating through the game trying to figure out the use of the game.... I would have appreciated removal of old players and some instructions with the game... Maybe asking too much for the price .... It was wonderful having access to a game we otherwise couldn't afford on our limited income.... It added a nice surprise to our grandson's birthday party... Thank you
on April 18, 2016
The games are really fun and are a nice alternative to Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. The graphics are not as high quality as Wii Sports Resort, but they are not poor.
on December 29, 2011
Deca Sports 2 the video game arrived on time and in good state, it is of excellent quality, but I denounce that the store that he/she sold it to me should have sent it together with the other 3 video games that I bought them the same day and in the same moment, they sent them to me for separate and I had to pay 4 shippings, that doesn't only go to the address that you/they sent them, after there they send it to me to Venezuela and it left me very expensive. they should publish the name of the store with their numbers of telephones.
on February 26, 2010
This is a fun game. The tennis is far more realistic than the tennis that comes with Wii Sports when you purchase your Wii. This is a really fun game to play online. Since it's so cheap, it's easy to convince your family and friends to purchase the game and play with you online. The game is great to play with other people, but not as much fun if you're playing the computer.
on January 27, 2010
We were excited when this came out because we loved Deca Sports. Some games are really fun (hockey, motorcyle racing, tennis, dodgeball), and some are just okay. There is one game (if you play the deca challenge) that kind of annoys you because it takes so long to finish. But most of them go by fast so you can finish the challenge in an hour or less. I love how you can create your own team. Also, if there are two people who have created there own teams, both can be used in 2 player mode. I would suggest buying this if you liked the original even though it isn't quite as fun.
on April 12, 2016
Kids and I love it, old now they keep telling me but I still pick it up when I can to play, good fitness alternative for the indoors mum, plus it's fun the hours literally fly by when you get playing.
on November 3, 2016
thanks
on May 15, 2010
With the game having a Wii Sport theme, I expected a little bit more action involved. For example, with the swimming I expected to stroke my arms through "water". But, instead, the player only needs to flick their wrist. It feels a little bit to much like a typical video game. As a mother, I was hoping for more action. But, it is fun. With 10 different sports, there is something for everyone in the family. There are tutorials that you can either take advantage of or skip if desired.
on June 8, 2015
Great buy! My grandson loved it!!
on April 23, 2013
Got this for me grandson, he likes a little more advanced games now, so I don't get much use from it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.