|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||11.1 x 8.3 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||3333|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Decade 3333 Basic Back Support, Black, Large
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Firm, comfortable support for lower back
- High-rise cut for comfort when standing, sitting or bending
- Wear over or under clothing
- Machine washable warm water soap air dry
- Measure around hips just below navel: Large 38-inch to 44-inch
From the Manufacturer
An economical approach to back safety. Breathable Lycra spandex and knit elastic construction. High-rise front panel is comfortable when sitting or bending. Removable shoulder straps. Four sewn-in stays, 5-inch wide cinch straps, 1-1/4-inch wide elastic shoulder straps. Machine wash cool, dry flat. How to wear: The support should be worn over the first layer of clothing--such as a shirt or t-shirt--but not over a vest or jacket. It should fit the curve of the lower back without bulk between the support and the back. The support should rest LOW on the hips, where low back pain occurs. The support should be worn between the navel and tailbone, over the lumbar vertebrae. Do not wear the support up high, as if it were a belt or a corset. Adjust the shoulder straps so the support hangs loosely at the level where it will be worn. If the adjustment is too short, it will cause the support to slide up on the body. The purpose of shoulder straps is to keep the support handy when worn loosely. The shoulder straps should not be so loose that they hang away from the body and could possibly become tangled in equipment.
Top customer reviews
3 stars because the main velcro fasteners (the big ones) are backwards.
You have to pull the abrasive "hook" side of the velcro over to the soft "loop" velcro. If you're not careful, you'll get a bleeding raspberry rash on the back of your hand (ouch, seriously!) trying to secure the velcro.
Easily remedied if they had put the loop velcro on the side you pull over to secure.
This may not make sense in my description, but you'll learn quickly if you're not careful putting it on.
Once it is on and adjusted properly, it works and feels great.
- Good tight support
- Easy velcro for fast on and off
- Easy to adjust straps (didn't take long to make it fit right)
- Very durable (it's been months and NO signs of stretching, tearing, or fraying)
- Sometimes rids up the waist if you're reaching for higher places. Even if you strap it down tight around the waist.
- Not a "breathable" as I would have hoped, but it's not as bad as others I've tried
All in all a great purchase. You don't need to shell out the additional money for the higher end product. This back support gets the job done. It has good lower back coverage and it's easy to velcro on and off even when I'm wearing my work gloves. I'd definitely recommend this to a friend.