Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Decade Of Hope
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$18.99

on January 17, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this collection. In particular, it shows the progression of their evolving sound. Depending on my mood, I might enjoy listening to one album vs another as their are clear differences. The first album is a little more dark, ala Creed or others of the like, and the second and particularly the third album show a refinement that in my opinion, is clearly their own unique and best sound. I enjoy listening to the vocals, bass and killer guitar work, with messages that are NOT mired in the crap "of this world."Also, at this price, this rocking collection is a great deal!
on June 23, 2015
This C.D. was okay not much to write home to mom about. These recordings are kinda of surreal, and not exciting. Love who they are singing about,but loose interest in the music on these C.D.'s pretty quick. Again it was alright but can't recommend it at this time.
on June 9, 2012
A while back one of ya'll added me on facebook, but I had to leave that scene for a while... Too much huss and fuss over nothing, some from myself, but we all go through that. There's been some major changes in the town I live in, drug busts and the like. I saw where your drummer died, and I was upset for him, yet relieved. When we leave here, the struggle is over. It's a wonderful thing to move on when it's your time. There is hope for folk like us who didn't exactly want to act right when they were younger. The struggle can see fruitless, but His word never returns void. I hope you have a really good summer. You should tour the deeeep south soon. I know Christian rock isn't always as appreciated in them parts, but there are people here who would enjoy to see you live.
on April 24, 2013
well the CD arived quickly after i placed the order. I listened to the whole first(Picking Up the Pieces) CD and it was but a little generic. a few stand out tracks like candy. the second CD (Once Apon A shattered life) was really good i liked almost every song but Chris' letter and Make Believe which are very generic. the third CD (Awake) is my least favorite almost all of the songs are generic. the second CD is the only reason that i gave the album four stars. (break me is the best song ever ... in my opinion)
on March 29, 2012
I first heard of Seventh Day Slumber when I picked up the 'Take Everything' CD at a local Christian Bookstore soon after its release. Not long after that, A Decade of Hope was released so I bought it here as a download.

Having grown up in the late 60s and 70s I find the hard rock / metal style very appealing. But most importantly, these songs speak to me. The powerful lyrics evoke the pains of everyday life and our struggle to deal with them. Also, they point to the only one who can really offer true hope and rest. I can't personally identify with all the pain that Joseph Rojas has dealt with in his life, but the words of these songs resonate with my life story.

A lot of modern Christian music leaves you wondering where Christ is at in the songs. That's not the case here. All 3 albums provide well writen songs with meaningful lyrics and a continual emphasis on our personal relationship with Christ and reflecting that in our dealings with each other. Strong guitar riffs throughout. Even catchy melodies at times. It's all good here.
on May 23, 2013
Seventh day Slumber is a very good band with a positive message in their songs. I really like that they released this anthology that includes three of their previous albums: Picking Up The Pieces, Once Upon A Shattered Life, and Finally Awake. All three of these are very good and if you didn't own them before this Decade of Hope Anthology is the best way to get them at a good price. Lots of good music here for your buck. Seventh Day Slumber is one of my all time favorite bands and their music gets plenty of play time on my playlists.
on March 28, 2013
Have not heard of this band before but really liked it. Difficult to describe or to compare. I prefer the first cd.
on March 17, 2013
Love the band and who they sing about . Would recomend this to any one who likes christian rock. Thanks
on May 13, 2013
Bought this for my hubby but I listen to it as much as he does. Great buy for what you get!
on November 6, 2014