Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See the review
on January 31, 2014
I followed all the instructions for applying this decal to my new GAEMS PS3 case. The case then sat motionless for about a week while I used the game system in a hotel. When I went to close up the case to leave the hotel, I noticed that all the edges of the main portion of the decal had peeled back about a half inch. The small circular portion of the decal was still intact. I can only guess that the adhesive just wasn't strong enough to stick to the rougher material of the case (the center disk is quite smooth).

As I was headed back to Afghanistan, my only option was to remove the decal, ball it up and throw it into the trash. Quite a disappointment since the blue camo really matched the case colors well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.