Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on April 6, 2017
Very cool Kindle skin for my Kindle Fire. The graphic is wonderful, the skin applied smoothly and it seems like a high quality product without adding bulk to the unit. The product was delivered in packaging that ensured that the skin would not be damaged in transit. An excellent all around product for personalizing and protecting the surface of the Kindle from minor scratches. I am very pleased. A side note - this skin has survived and performed much better than the unit I bought it to protect!
on March 30, 2015
love
on February 12, 2015
Nice
on September 2, 2014
The quality is very good, I really like the vivid colors.
on January 11, 2014
I ordered this skin so I could differentiate my kindle from others and love it! The design is awesome. It is only a skin however and I bought a case to protect it further form damage so I do not see the skin as ofter now
on April 9, 2013
This cover fit my Kindle Fire (original) perfectly! It was incredibly easy to apply and even more beautiful in person than it looks in the photographs.

A little side note: just make sure your Kindle is clean before you try to apply!
on January 5, 2013
Wish this one was still available, by Decalgirl. I have had to get a new Kindle Fire due to issues with a defective charging port and I'm not sure if I will be able to carefully pull this one off the old one to put on the new one.
on December 12, 2012
I HAVE HAD THIS FIRE SKIN FOR AGES AND IT JUST ALWAYS SEEMS
TO BRING ENJOYMENT TO ME. I'VE HAD COMMETS ON IT AND
I'M SURE OTHERS HAVE BOUGHT IT. COLORS OUTSTANDING!!!!
on October 3, 2012
Easy to apply. Wish they had cases that looked as good as this skin. Only negative is that you don't see the back skin due to the case it sits in. I applied the front skin to my anti-glare screen protector so you can see it and still am able to keep the screen protector clean. Great and simple way to personalize your kindle.
on March 29, 2012
I ordered this decal set the same day I ordered a Kindle Fire and a case to protect it. The case I chose is this one: Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Black

I knew I didn't want to put the main decal on the back of my Kindle (where it's designed to go) because it would be completely hidden by the case it was going to stay in. So instead of the normal use, I was hoping the main decal could go on the front of the *case* instead. Guess what?! it fit and adhered to the case PERFECTLY! The result is a protective case so stunningly beautiful, everybody who's seen it is admiring it. It stands out from every other plain electronic case around. And when you open the case, the front of the Kindle is enchantingly framed in the same design as the cover.

Normally I'm a clumsy doofus with decal placement--air bubbles drive me crazy, but they always seem to happen. With these decals though, placement was extremely easy. As other reviews have mentioned, the air bubbles are simple to get rid of by smoothing the air out with your finger. And even if you need to pull the whole thing up and start over, you can. I found this true when placing the framing decal on the Kindle itself as well as placing the large decal on the leather case cover. Once it's been in place awhile the decal is harder to pull off, which is a good thing. Nobody wants to forever be smoothing it down, hoping it will stay.

I love the Winter Sparkle design. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The colors are so rich and vibrant-- pure eye candy! It has an appealing matte finish, and feels good to the touch.

I bought the Kindle Fire and accessories as a birthday gift for myself. Thanks to these decals, *every* day feels like my birthday. It always looks like I'm opening a perfectly wrapped present- who could ask for more?!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.