- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B005Z44KB6
- Item model number: AK4-HERABST
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2011
Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Her Abstraction
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Certified "Made for Kindle" skin (Kindle)
- Special non-glare matte/satin finish
- Durable adhesive stickers that are easy to apply to the front and back of the device, and remove cleanly without leaving any residue
- Manufactured by DecalGirl in Lewes, Delaware, USA
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did love this until I tried to put it on my Kindle. Before I bought it, I did check the description to see if it would fit my Kindle (one of the earlier ones--simple but useful)... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Coreen vdw
I thought the price was a bit high. But, it does stay on, and makes my kindle pretty, so glad I bought it.Published on June 21, 2014 by KS912
easy to apply
easy to re-apply, I moved it from one kindle to another
leaving aside the packaging issues which I have already reported.... when I opened my package the decals were NOT lined up. in fact they looked to have been USED! Read morePublished on March 5, 2014 by AngelFire
I love this design and how easy it was to put onto the Kindle. It represents my personality and it separates my Kindle from others. Great buy for me.Published on February 6, 2014 by Christine Cheryl Mason
Couldn't figure out how to apply it to the kindle. No instructions included. Too bad, it would have been nice.Published on December 9, 2013 by Joy Robinson
Loved it. Was easy to apply and it looks great! Would defiantly recommend this product and will be buying another soon!Published on July 28, 2013 by Colinda E.
I loved this as soon as I saw it in the online store. I was very pleased with it when I received the skin. Easy to apply and very attractive.Published on May 13, 2013 by Michaline Morrison