Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 7, 2012
I loved the way this skin made my Kindle look but unfortunately, the red ink runs and the white areas are now pink! It makes the skin look dirty in those areas. It never transferred to my hands or clothing so no problem there. I have tried to clean it with everything I can think of but to no avail.
If someone knows how to restore those areas to white, please comment. I would appreciate it.

UPDATE 3/13/2013: I contacted the company and they replaced the skin! They said I received a defective one. I am quite happy with the replacement skin, same pattern but in high gloss instead of matte. Very good customer service!
on December 11, 2012
This product fits properly & looks quite nice to boot! It's easy to put on as the directions aren't hard to understand. It's pretty to look at instead of the gray of the product's exterior. I found it a bit pricey but if you're so inclined, nothing less than what it's promoted as being. Enjoy!
on February 17, 2013
I love my Kindle skin! It gives my Kindle Touch some personality and sets it apart. The skin was easy to apply and has help up for almost a year now. It has a nice matte finish which compliments the matte screen of the Kindle Touch. I liked this skin so much I purchased another for my Kindle Fire. This would make a great gift for any Kindle owner.
on January 24, 2013
This does fit my Kindle, as it is a Touch, but not Paper White. Glad it does because it makes me happy, and believe me, I was afraid I did not have enough tactile skills to put it together, but it had excellent directions along with it. Looks as if a pro did it!
Thanks!
on July 19, 2012
It arrived fast and was gorgeous...but I ordered the wrong one. I meant to order for the Kindle Fire. Customer service was amazing! Highly recommend this product.
on February 7, 2012
This is a nice product. It really makes my kindle look girly and pretty. I at first thought it was a protective cover when I spotted it on the internet. Its basically decals to dress up your Kindle and personalize it, make it unique and yours. I recommend it to anyone who wants to dress their Kindle.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 23, 2012
For some reason I thought the Touch Skin would be a hard cover, but in fact, it is sticker-like that applies very easliy to the outside of the Kindle. Very cute, but $14.99 seems a bit pricey. Wouldn't buy another knowing it is a giant sticker and not a hard cover.
on January 27, 2012
I love this decal. It is so cute, and fits my Kindle nicely. I like the design and the feel of the decal. It isn't bulky, like many other covers and sheaths. It really personalizes my Kindle.
2 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2012
I love the skin for my kindle touch. It adds a little style while protecting my kindle. I highly recommend this product.
2 people found this helpful
on September 21, 2012
I love my decal! I put it on my kindle along with the purple (wine colored) lighted case. It is beautiful. I enjoy looking at it every time I open it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.