Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 6, 2017
Three for the price of 1
on June 13, 2014
I only ordered this movie set because I wanted Deceived. But after watching the other two movies, I'm very happy I got it. The vendor sent it right away and it was brand new and a good price. I would buy from this vendor again.
on January 20, 2013
I bought this because I like the movie Deceived. It's a thriller and one of her (Goldie Hawn) best movies, great preformance. The other 2 I have seen only once and they were good enough but for the price it's a good buy. Deceived by itself was listed for over $25.00 on Amazon.....
on October 31, 2014
Absolutely awesome. Purchased solely for Summer of Sam, but got two other gems in the process...thanks!
on April 27, 2014
I have seen both of these movies they are pretty enteraining Deceived, and the rich mans wife! the there is no 3rd like it promises both the same move is feature on all of the dvds there is no summer of sam??????????
on December 22, 2012
Deceived is one of the best mysteries I've ever seen, but not well received because everyone expects Goldie Hawn to be funny. Teh Rich Man's Wife also an entertaining mystery with a little twist. Son of Sam left me cold, but if you like blood & gore, it's for you. I'm not sure why they put these 3 movies together, but in order to get Deceived, I had to order the triple feature.
on February 1, 2014
Even though Deceived and The Rich Man's Wife are okay films, i primarily made this purchase for Summer of Sam, as I am a huge Spike Lee fan and my older copy of SoS was scratched beyond play. The quality of the picture and sound seemed comparable, but the aspect ratio was slightly off on widescreen. The casual viewer might not notice, but as I have seen this particular film upwards of 20 times, it certainly stuck out to me. As well, there were no subtitles to be found, but I guess that's to be expected on such a budget release.
on April 7, 2014
This DVD is good and bad. The Summer of Sam stinks! Poor acting and photography. But the rest of the DVD is OK. So if you want to order it for Summer of Sam, DON'T!
on December 20, 2013
Deceived is one of the best movies if you like Goldie Hawn. Also the other two are good as well. Very good price for all three movies.
on September 22, 2015
Love the movie, "Deceived," which is why I ordered this. I didn't care for, "Son Of Sam," at all. And, I haven't watched, "The Rich Mans Wife," yet. The only problem I have with my order is, the DVD's are switched, in other words they're mismarked. "Deceived," is on the DVD marked, "Son Of Sam," and, "Son Of Sam," is on the DVD marked, "Deceived." I'm keeping the DVD set, as opposed to giving it as a gift, so I'll keep it.