BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 15, 2014
Great Lanyard, lots of compliments
on July 16, 2013
The metal ring part that holds the clip for keys broke the first day but it was easily fixed with a pair of needle nose plyers. My 6 year old loves that she has her own sparkely ID holder when she is in the office with me and she uses it to play dress up as well!
on March 27, 2015
It was great for about a week. I still love the color and length, but the jewels started falling off. Disappointing.
on May 30, 2015
It looks good with my clothing and allows me to carry my fob with a bit of style. :-)
on October 8, 2013
It looks really pretty, and it holds my ID well enough. Sometimes my ID slips off, and I've already lost one of the jewels, but as they say, you get what you pay for.
on July 15, 2012
I purchased this for work and was so pleasantly surprised at how nice it is..perfect, and exactly what I was looking for in a lanyard.
on June 1, 2013
Love this! I actually have it on my camera! It makes it so much easier to carry my digital camera when I travel.
on March 8, 2014
Exactly what i wanted and great price. Us fir my mother who loves sparkles and diamonds...so this was perfect for her
on July 25, 2015
Great purchase.
on August 22, 2013
Really pretty. Sparkles and all, but some of the rhinestones have fallen off. Probably wouldn't buy another one. Oh, I don't know, I might. (:

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.