Decen French Press Coffee and Tea Maker, 1 Liter, 8 Cups
|Sale:||$21.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$28.01 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Your Best Choice: Decen classical 8-cup (1 liter, 34oz) coffee press brews an cup of smooth best tasting coffee in a few minutes, starting your morning with the delicate perfume from coffee beans and tea.
- ✔ Daily Pleasure: The French Press can be used as a Coffee or Tea Press Pot, for all coffee and tea lovers well preparing coffee, fruit tea, almond milk, hot chocolate, etc.
- ✔ Superior Quality with Unique Design：The only Coffee Press is made of unique durable and heat-resistant borosilicate glasses; a wide, cool, comfortable matte black polypropylene handle; a new, washable chrome-plated steel frame and Lid; and the entire press with exquisite craftsmanship that will last for years.
- ✔ Perfect Gift: Decen simple, elegant, stylish design of french press coffee maker with Eco-Packing that deserves to be perfect gift sharing with those you love at all the special moments.
- ✔ Satisfaction Guarantee: Decen keep promise provide our customer 100% satisfaction guarantee. Click the "Add to Cart" Button and enjoy Decen World Class Service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Decen french press coffee maker has become one of the most popular coffee makers the world is pure and simple/ taste.
1. Heat-resistant borosilicate glass is resistant to High temperature above 100℃/212℉
2. Mesh filter design makes all parts dishwasher-safe possible and no paper filter would be wasted.
3. This patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing.
4. French press and make 8 cup/4 mug of brewed coffee in 3-5 minutes to serve 3-4 people at the same time
5. Easy to Clean: rinse and place in the dishwasher or Hand washing it in warm soapy water.
1. Not for stovetop use.
2. Check glass beaker for scratches, cracks, or chips. Do not use a pot that is scratched, chipped, or cracked. Install a replacement beaker before using the pot again.
3. Keep children away while using. Hot water is a hazard to small children!
4. Do not allow children to use this coffeemaker.
Top Customer Reviews
you have to ensure you get your coffee grind thick enough for a French press; this will prevent the super light coffee grinds from seeping into your coffee.
I love my Decen French Press so much I decided to buy a second. Sometimes we have friends stay over and since French press is what I have for coffee making, I have to go through the process of cleaning and making another pot each time. Well, now I can just run two presses at once and cut my workload in the front end.
The design on the Decen French Press is timelessly elegant. The frame is made of chrome-plated steel and a durable black plastic handle. Even the Decen logo on the frame is made durable and won’t rub off with washes. The lid is made of the same material as the base, carrying the black and shiny steel into an elegant finished design. The material the Decen French Press is made of totally complement my electric water kettle, making them a match made in heav… China?... The color scheme “shiny metal and black” completely compliment all my other kitchen appliances as well.
The borosilicate glass carafe is so impressively durable! There have been times where I’ve accidently dropped it in the sink and thought for a second that, “that was it! I’d surely need a new one now”. Yet, it’s proved me wrong each time! I won’t suggest you try to test it, but I can assure you it’s a lot tougher than you expect it, being that is it glass after all!
To maintain it’s shine as it sustains its elegance, I hand wash my Decen French Press with only water and towel dry after every use. I take pride in my kitchen equipment and since I want it to always look elegant I go the extra mile to keep them looking like new. We have hard water where I live, if I didn’t do this, the minerals in the water would stain my kitchen equipment.
I never use soaps or dishwasher for my Decen French Press. I don’t want to ever run the risk of not rinsing well enough and tasting soap in my coffee. Even though I don’t use soap, washing the Decen French Press is a breeze; water rinse after each use and then towel dry. It stays shiny and new looking month after month of use and abuse!
Our Decen is used daily, and some days even twice a day! Even after all the use we’ve given our Decen French Press it’s mechanism that strains the coffee grinds is still in excellent shape.
The taste: Smooth, rich, and ever so flavorful. This coffee press makes a wonderful cup of coffee. Watch in wonder as the translucent, freshly made coffee pours slowly into that seasoned cup of yours that deserves better.
The experience: There's something to be said about making something that feels so delightfully raw, yet ever so practical. Don't be derailed by cynics claiming that making coffee in a press is a hipster thing, they can keep their venti $5 caramel macchiato. There's no better feeling than making yourself a rich cup of coffee and showing it off to your friends and family.
The design: Look at it, it's so damn pretty. It'll look great in your kitchen, and people will think your fancy as hell.
The only con I can think of is the cleanup. The coffee grounds will be at the bottom when you're done, but the mouth of the beaker is so wide, you shouldn't have a problem cleaning and disposing of them.
If you're new to this, I'd also get a water kettle and possibly a thermos to transfer the coffee when you're done. If you keep the coffee in the press (as cool and fancy as it is) the coffee will continue to brew and you will have very strong coffee in the end. If you're put off by the process of making coffee in a press, don't be. You'll have it down in no time. Personally, I made the coffee too weak the first time, and too strong the following time. But for me, third time was the charm. Believe me, 8 rounded teaspoons per full beaker does the trick. The whole process takes me about 5 min, tops.
Well, hope this review helped you out in making your decision, and I hope you will enjoy this press as much as I have.
(1) Heat water in a goose neck kettle with thermometer like my Brulux 1-Litre Stainless Steel Kettle with Built In Thermometer and Gooseneck Hand Grip until it reaches the perfect temperature range,
(2) Pour just enough hot water over the ground coffee (which has been coarsely ground for French Press brewing) to cover,
(3) Allow the grinds to 'bloom' for 30 seconds,
(4) Using a circular pouring method, pour the rest of the water over the grinds and put the lid on the press to keep the heat inside,
(5) After four minutes, slowly plunge until the mesh reaches the bottom. Remove all coffee to your cup and/or another container so as to preserve the brew.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product was secured packaged and because of the glass packed really...Read more
Easy to clean and beautiful to serve with guests
She loves it.Read more