Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on January 15, 2017
I really enjoyed reading this mystery. Having insight is not always a straight path to solution for Rilynne, but she doesn't give up.
on March 22, 2014
Type of book that you read to the end and then wonder why. Not to my taste but each to his own
on May 3, 2015
This book is really good in every way! Top notch mystery with a little romance and lots of twists. This is a must read.
on September 25, 2015
would read again . I like this kind of book . it is full of surprises.
on August 8, 2015
Second book in the series - still hooked.
on April 12, 2014
Every one of her stories builds as the plot thickens and contributes to the series and I have every one of the series' books.
on January 31, 2013
Jenn Vakey writes a really good story. So good that I continue to read her work, even though it is full of either typo's, gramatical errors or just plain repeated words. She need someone to help her with these errors, and I'm willing to do that at no cost.
on January 4, 2013
I read with great interest the first Rilynne Evans mystery and I couldn't wait to read more from this author. She really kept my interest throughout and it started with right from the beginning. I look forward to reading more in this series. You won't be disappointed.
on March 4, 2014
This book was a gripper. I loved it. It kept me going till the end. I wanted to read and read until I finished it completely. I enjoyed it very much. Fantastic read!!!
on August 4, 2014
Deception with Murder is the second book in Detective Rilynne Evans search for a serial killer. This series is a real page turner.