Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Decimator MD-HX HDMI and SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Combines several converters for the price of one (e.g. SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down up Cross Converter, etc.). Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output.
- VERSATILE: Includes 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2. The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- INPUTS: 1 x HDMI Input; 1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI InputOUPUTS: 1 x HDMI output; 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-through or addition outputs; 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs
- OUTPUTS: 1 x HDMI output; 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-through or addition outputs; 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs
- ROBUST: Features aluminum case with easy to use LCD and button control system, metal thread locking DC power socket, USB port for control and firmware updates. Includes power supply, HDMI and USB cables.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DECIMATOR MD-LX HDMI / SDI BI-DIRECTIONAL CONVERTER
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter UpDownCross HD
Decimator DMON-Quad 4-Channel 3G/HD/SD-SDI Quad Split Multiviewer with HDMI Outputs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Focus Camera LLC||SabrePC||SabrePC||SolidSignal|
Decimator MD-HX HDMI & SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion - Power Supply - HDMI Cable - USB Cable Combines several converters for the price of one (e.g. SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down Up Cross Converter, etc.) Robust Aluminum Case with easy to use LCD and button control system. 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2. Audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included instructions were pretty lean, but after a lot of tinkering I got it to work in my use case. On the plus side, it saves all its internal settings, even when power is removed, so it's a nice set it and forget it tool for me.
When I first got the MD-HX, I tried to fiddle with the small menu built into the device to effect the horizontal flip, but that didn't work, and the menu was hard to work with. So I emailed Decimator and they responded almost immediately, prompting me to install their USB Control Panel software and send some settings snapshots. I did and the utility worked well and was much easier to work with than the little menu in the device. Once I shared my settings with them they sent back advising me to make a few changes in the setting, and horizontal flipping worked right away!
This product has many advanced features and detailed settings that I am not using, but I am sure they come handy for professional video production settings, and I believe they would be well worth the price.
This may require some set-up, depending on your source and required output, so do take time to download the Decimator software; it will be easier than trying to go through the physical menu on the device.
You will also find plenty of excellent resources on YouTube that will help you configure it.
I had always read review of people raving over this and while it had a VERY good reputation in the broadcast world, it was never something I NEEDED. Until last week. Long story short we had a Mac Pro not being recognized by an ATEM Production Studio 4K and needed it. Bad. We had tried software, SwitchResX and the like never seemed to work for us.
After hearing about this product for so long I bit the bullet and bought one. Best purchase I have ever made hands down. Works like a charm after figuring out how to properly set it up. No issues for us whatsoever and I would highly recommend this product to anyone else!
I mainly use this to make Mac's/PC's nicely interface with BlackMagic ATEM switchers - it always seems to work.
Once it is configured it just does what it is supposed to do.